JOB TITLE: Quality Auditor / QA SALARY: £18k - 19k per year + . ADDED: 10-06-2019
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Cardiff, Wales|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-32408903||INDUSTRY TYPE: Technical|
Quality Auditor / QA (Food / Drink Manufacturing) – Days – £18-£19k DOE
Manucomm Recruitment is looking to recruit a Quality Auditor / QA for their clients site based in Cardiff. My client is a reputable and well-known food / drink / pharma manufacturer and is now looking to recruit an experienced QA to join their small team. The successful candidate will report into the Quality Manager and your main role will be to ensure that raw materials and finished products received and produced at site are legal, within specification and of the best quality.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that up to date specifications and third party accreditation certificates are held on file.
- Ensuring product specifications and production paperwork are available
- Performing glass audit
- Monitoring Product Quality.
- Ensuring all raw materials conform to agreed specifications.
- Ensuring customer complaints are investigated
- Ensuring that incoming product is in compliance with the specification and company temperature requirements where applicable.
- Ensuring that despatched finished product is in compliance.
-Ensuring that there is good housekeeping onsite.
Key skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role within a food / drink / pharmaceutical manufacture environment
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail
This role would suit a candidate who has experience of working in a similar position within the food Industry or a graduate with a Food Science Qualification. QA, Quality Assurance, QC, Quality Auditor