JOB TITLE: CNC Line Leader SALARY: £19k - 21k per year + . ADDED: 02-12-2019
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Martock, Somerset, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-35858988||INDUSTRY TYPE: Manufacturing|
CNC Line Leader £19-21K DOE
Manucomm Recruitment are looking to recruit a CNC Line leader for a successful manufacturer based in Martock, near Yeovil.
The successful CNC Line leader / manufacturing line leader has an important role in ensuring that targets are met in terms of productivity, quality and accuracy, and maintaining high standards of motivation, efficiency and health and safety.
The CNC Line Leader reports to the Line Supervisor and will have 3-10 direct reports.
CNC Line leader Main Duties will include:
- Supervising the day to day running of a manufacturing area and ensuring production and quality targets are met
- Liaising with the Production Supervisor and other departments to ensure delivery of completed and correct works orders
- Improving productivity and efficiency through recommending and implementing change in working methods and tooling.
- Ensuring safe working practices and conditions are maintained.
- Maintaining consistent 5S and housekeeping standards within the manufacturing areas
- Deputising for the Manufacturing Supervisor as required
Key skills: The successful CNC Machining Line leader will have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Understanding on engineering
- Computer literate
- CNC Machining experience
- Ideally have a Forklift License
Hours of work – Monday – Thursday, 7.30am-4.30pm – Friday – 7.30am – 12pm. You will get two 15 minutes breaks which are paid and 30 minutes unpaid lunch. 25 days holiday plus BH’s per annum, 3-4 must be saved for the Christmas shut down. The starting salary would be £19-21k depending on experience.
This role is commutable from Yeovil, Wincanton, Langport, Chard, Somerton