JOB TITLE: Technical Manager SALARY: £30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits ADDED: 13-03-2019
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Gillingham, Dorset, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-30924899||INDUSTRY TYPE: Technical|
An Independent, high end Food Manufacturer now has an opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager or a candidate ready to take the next step into a Technical Management Position
This exciting and varied opportunity is an integrated Technical & Product development role and would suit an individual with primarily a Technical background from the food industry, with an understanding of the development process and auditing of suppliers. This Technical Manager role offers endless opportunities for the right candidate as it is seen as pivotal to the company who are working on shaping the future of the business
The role will involve working with Retailers and building the Brands.
Technical Manager - This is what we need you to have..
• Degree or equivalent in a food or science discipline.
• Experience of technically managing retailer own label accounts and brand accounts.
• NPD experience and able to deliver projects
• Food safety law, knowledge and experience.
• Competent in food hygiene / health & safety auditing and legislation.
• Good understanding of Regulatory knowledge including health claims, food and nutrition labelling, completing nutritional and recipe calculations.
• Proven track record of supplier management, technical supplier development and supplier auditing.
If you are a passionate results driven Technical Manager with a desire to be a key member of the Senior Team then please forward your CV to manucommrecruitment for immediate consideration.
In return a competitive salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 DOE is on offer, plus benefits and an excellent working environment.
Commutable from Yeovil, Shaftesbury, Wincanton, Dorchester, Gillingham, Blandford Forum, Crewkerne Areas