JOB TITLE: Machine Operator SALARY: £10.34 - 12.35 per hour + . ADDED: 04-05-2020
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Bridgwater, Somerset, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-37997892||INDUSTRY TYPE: Manufacturing|
Machine Operative– Bridgwater – £10.34-£12.35 p/h when fully trained plus Overtime
My Client is looking to recruit an experienced Machine Operator to work in their factory in Bridgwater
This is a permanent role and where you will be working 4on 4 off shifts. The experienced Machine Operator will have previously worked in a fast paced (FMCG) environment and must be used to dealing with the running of high volume manufacturing machines.
Machine Operative Role and Responsibilities
- Participating in all aspects of running high volume performance machines.
- Preparing the appropriate machine ready for production
- Cleaning the machines between production runs
- Monitoring production to eliminate or reduce waste and down time.
- Accurately recording production data for use throughout the business, using the Company’s in-house Computer system
- Weighing, measuring and labelling finished products and locating accurately to storage points
- Work closely with the Engineering team on maintenance projects and repairs.
- Participating in cost saving and process improvements project in order to improve quality standards, safety and output
- Participate in training events to maintain skills and increase knowledge
- Maintain health & Safety for self and others at all times
Benefits will include: Free Parking, Canteen facilities, pension, childcare voucher system, cycle to work scheme. The rate of pay starts just over £10p.34/h and rises to £12.35 after successfully passing a training period.
This role will suit candidates that have previously worked as machine operatives, machine technicians, machine operators, machine minder, machine setter. This role is commutable from Bridgwater, Highbridge, Taunton, Street, Watchet, Cheddar