JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant SALARY: £20k - 23k per year + . ADDED: 02-06-2021
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Bridgwater, Somerset, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-42445557||INDUSTRY TYPE: Technical|
£20k - 23k DOE
My Client, a Food Manufacturer based near Bridgwater is currently seeking a Technical Assistant to join their team. The business is highly adaptable to the needs of their customers and are also dedicated to the ongoing progression of their staff. If you are seeking a role that will offer development and an all-round insight into a Technical department, then this could be the role for you
Technical Assistant Responsibilities
- Working closely with management to ensure all areas of the Food Safety System are constantly maintained
- Regular internal auditing of the Quality System and site hygiene
- Creating standard operating procedures for production processes
- Development of new products and nutritional information
- Testing of existing products
- Customer complaint handling
- Supplier approval management
- Assisting with management of the site HACCP
- Assistance on health and safety management
- Regular administrative tasks
Technical Assistant Skills / Experience Required:
·Desirable - Previous experience working in the food industry
·Knowledge of food quality and safety standards.
·Able to perform various specified duties to a high standard.
·Self-motivated, pro-active, good attention to detail and logical thinking.
·Flexible and adaptable with a supportive attitude.
·Food qualification or experience desirable.
40 hrs per week
Monday to Friday
This could suit a QA, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, Food Science Graduate