JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR SALARY: £22k per year + . ADDED: 02-06-2021
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Exeter, Devon, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-42445690||INDUSTRY TYPE: Technical|
Raw Material Technologist
Day Based Role
My Client is a leading provider of Food / FMCG products and they are now seeking a Raw Material Technologist / TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR to join the team at their site based near Exeter.
You will be responsible for managing the raw materials database system, maintaining raw material supplier approval and ensuring raw material quality, safety and risk evaluation systems are in place, monitored and corrective actions completed.
Raw Material Technologist Responsibilities to Include;
· Acting as the liaison for potential & existing ingredient suppliers ensuring all technical documentation is completed and approved.
· Managing & communicating the relevant status of ingredients to our suppliers & internally
· Acting as the conduit for ingredient queries & supporting the technical team to respond to queries in a timely manner.
· Providing support to the NPD team
· Using our specification system to ensure all data is uploaded, approved and correctly categorised
· Managing all raw material testing schedules.
· Ensuring inspections are undertaken based on risk assessment and that appropriate actions are communicated.
· Undertaking supplier audits as per supplier approval programme.
Raw Material Technologist Skills / Experience Required
· A degree in Food Science / Technology or related experience
· Great attention to detail and organisation skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
This role could suit a Food Science Graduate who is seeking their first step in a career in manufacturing
Key words Food Technologist, Technical Assistant, Technical coordinator, technical administrator, Food Science