JOB TITLE: E&I Technician SALARY: £41,695 per year + . ADDED: 07-06-2021
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Lydney, Gloucestershire, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-42521057||INDUSTRY TYPE: Engineering|
E&I Technician Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer - Lydney - upto £41695 plus OT
As the leader in their field this Global company is looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Technician / E&I engineer. The successful candidate will enjoy an excellent working environment and be working for a company committed to investment and quality.
This large manufacturing company based in Lydney, Gloucestershire, recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients and suppliers, and staff pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this. You will be working as part of a large and progressive engineering team.
As the Electrical & InstrumentationTechnician you will report into the Electrical engineer and be responsible for Providing area based electrical and automation expertise, which will enable the department to operate at a level of availability and performance within agreed standard. You will also ensure that maintenance / reliability programmes and project upgrades are carried out efficiently to standard and within budgets.
The successful candidate for the role of Electrical & Instrumentation technician / E&I engineer will have :
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical, process control and systems engineering with a comprehensive understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems together with a good understanding of mechanical engineering principals.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience, sound knowledge and understanding of low and medium voltage systems, AC/DC motor drives, PLC programming languages along with knowledge of SCADA/MMI systems.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent HND or HNC
- The candidate should have a sound working knowledge of Siemens PLC's and WinCC.
- The candidate should have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and the
application of continuous process environment.
In return the successful Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I Technician will receive a salary of £41695plus o/t. You will also receive a match pension contributor pension (Stakeholder) up to 5%. This is a Monday to Friday role, 8.00am to 4.00pm. One week in every 5 call outs will form part of your rota. Any additional hours worked during your call out weekend or other weeks will be classed as overtime
This role is commutable from Bristol, Newport, Chepstow and may suit a candidate that has previously worked in the paper, print or packaging sector