JOB TITLE: Production Manager SALARY: £40k - 45k per year + EXCELLENT BENEFITS ADDED: 04-10-2021
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Bristol, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-45058178||INDUSTRY TYPE: Manufacturing|
Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
My Client is a highly innovative manufacturer of products supplied to FMCG environments including Food and Drink. They are currently seeking a Production Manager who will report directly into the Senior Management Team. Within this role the Production Manager will be responsible for all day-to-day production and warehouse activity. This is a Monday to Friday Day based role and your remit will be to ensure production targets are met and continued management and development of a team in excess of 20 staff. Pivotal to the role is an excellent understanding of production in a BRC audited fast-paced environment.
Production Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and leading a team, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Ensuring the production plan is met and managed across relevant teams
- Holding regular team briefs, appraisals and 121 reviews and arrange any training needs.
- Driving Continuous Improvement - Identify continuous improvement opportunities across the production and warehouse area
- Ensuring site KPIs are achieved
- Manage team rota and holidays.
- Promote food safety and quality standards in everything they do as priority
- Ensure the department is audit compliant at all times
- Promoting and engaging in cross departmental teamwork
Production Manager Experience/ Skills Required:
- Experience working within a Food/Drink /FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Must be organised and happy to work under pressure
- Must have an understanding or working within a BRC led environment
- Must have previous Managerial experience.
- Must enjoy being hands on and enjoy training and developing people
- Excellent people skills including coaching and developing staff
- H&S knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Techniques
A salary of between £40 – 45,000 DOE
- 10% Pension
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) + 3 days holiday over Christmas when the site shuts down
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance (3*salary)
- Working for a company that are very supportive to their workforce and who reward loyalty
This role is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Keynsham, Clutton, Pensford and surrounding areas