JOB TITLE: Technical Assistant SALARY: £25k per year + . ADDED: 08-11-2021
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-45941515||INDUSTRY TYPE: Technical|
Our client is a successful manufacturer of Food products. Due to growth Manucomm are now seeking a Technical Administrator / Technical Assistant to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company in a day based role. The role is fast paced, demanding and diverse, and will hold a real breadth for exposure to all aspects of technical, NPD and QA within the food industry. You will need to be an excellent communicator, with attention to detail and have a passion for technical to be successful in this role.
The role of the Technical Assistant will involve:
- Working closely with management to ensure all areas of the Food Safety System are constantly maintained
- Regular internal auditing of the Quality System and site hygiene.
- Creating standard operating procedures for production processes
- Development of new products and nutritional information
- Testing of existing products
- Customer complaint handling
- Supplier approval management
- Assisting with management of the site HACCP
- Assistance on health and safety management
- ·Administration tasks as required
Full on the job training will be provided.
Technical Assistant Qualifications:
A food science related degree / qualification or experience
Methodical and logical with attention to detail
Ability to work independently as well as being part of the technical team
Salary c£22 - 25000 DOE
The role of the Technical Assistant could suit a Food Science / Food Technology Graduate or a QA / Quality Auditor who is seeking the next step in their career within the food Industry
If the role is of interest then please send your cv TODAY