JOB TITLE: Welder / Fabricator SALARY: £33.5k - 35k per year + . ADDED: 05-01-2022
|JOB TYPE: Permanent||LOCATION: Tiverton, Devon, England|
|JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: VAC-47292546||INDUSTRY TYPE: Engineering|
Welder / Fabricator
£33500 – 35000
Days and Nights
My Client, an established manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Welder / Fabricator to work in their large engineering department carrying out modifications and fabrication tasks as well as maintenance on production machinery. This role is shift based and will involve working a Day and Night shift pattern
Welder / Fabricator Main duties
- Plant and Pipework modifications, mechanical installations
- Assist in the flow of work through production to meet deadlines.
- Operate all equipment correctly and safely, following all working procedures.
- Report any defects in manufactured goods, consumables or tools so they can be rectified promptly.
- Ensure all work stations and areas are kept clean and free from items which may cause health and safety risks to individuals and work colleagues.
Welder / Fabricator Key skills
-Must have a competency in MIG/ TIG welding and sheet metal work
-Ability to communicate with others.
-Experience working with Stainless Steel .
-Work on own initiative and from supplied drawings.
-Work under pressure and to unexpected deadlines.
-Respond flexibly to change.
You will be expected to work outside on occasions in all weather conditions
£31500 + annual attendance bonus + shift allowance